View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:58 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang took the paw and sniffed deeply, wrinkling his nose against the sharp tang of infection. "When was your battle training? Last moon? Your pad is infected." It was just the early stage. Easily treated. "If you'd come in when it first happened, I could have napped the day away. But here we are," the old tom grumbled. He heaved a melodramatic sigh and added, "I guess I'll save your paw today kit. I'll get it out and then get some herbs on it. You're lucky I'm such a softy." Without more warning than that, Shinefang began to lick away at the apprentice's pad, working on bringing out the thorn. Then, once he had the slightest hold, he clamped down with his teeth and yanked it loose without warning.
Letting out a screech of pain and shock, the she-cat wrenched her paw backwards, watching the blood ooze out of the cut. Wincing visibly, she put it back into Shinefang's line of site, a little bit embarrassed. "...sorry."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯