View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Letting out a screech of pain and shock, the she-cat wrenched her paw backwards, watching the blood ooze out of the cut. Wincing visibly, she put it back into Shinefang's line of site, a little bit embarrassed. "...sorry."
Shinefang let the thorn fall to the medicine den floor and inspected it. "Starclan, Woodpaw! This thing is huge. No wonder you were limping. Let me put some honey on this and stick it to the end of one of your toes, and you'll have yourself another claw." The medicine cat pushed the thorn closer to the younger cat for them to inspect before standing and heading toward his herbs. "Go ahead and lick your paw clean while I get you something for your pad," he instructed. Shinefang knew exactly which herb he wanted for a change. He stood on his hind paws and grabbed onto a thick, stemmed stalk in his teeth. "Horsetail. Good for bleeding. Good for infection. Good for both!" He snagged a cobweb strand with his tail next and padded back over to sit in front of the apprentice again and start checking the fibrous herb into a poultice.