View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:26 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang let the thorn fall to the medicine den floor and inspected it. "Starclan, Woodpaw! This thing is huge. No wonder you were limping. Let me put some honey on this and stick it to the end of one of your toes, and you'll have yourself another claw." The medicine cat pushed the thorn closer to the younger cat for them to inspect before standing and heading toward his herbs. "Go ahead and lick your paw clean while I get you something for your pad," he instructed. Shinefang knew exactly which herb he wanted for a change. He stood on his hind paws and grabbed onto a thick, stemmed stalk in his teeth. "Horsetail. Good for bleeding. Good for infection. Good for both!" He snagged a cobweb strand with his tail next and padded back over to sit in front of the apprentice again and start checking the fibrous herb into a poultice.
Even Wolfpaw had to laugh at that joke a bit through the pain- so much she didn't even think to correct the tom. Under his instruction she began to lick her pad vigorously, the copper taste of blood present on her tongue. As he mashed the herb into a poultice she held out her now-clean paw for him to put it on.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯