View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:49 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Charmer

Eveningkit a black kitten with white paws and underbelly stepped into the den, her green eyes focused on the medicine cat, Shinefang, she cleared her throat,” Shinefang, please...don’t treat me like a mousebrained kit who can’t behave. I’m not as kit-like as a look.” She meowed nervously flicking her tail,” I can take the hard-truth, I’m not like most kits.” She swore hoping Shinefang could understand it before clearing her throat,” I’ve been having evil thoughts. I realized that I could easily as an apprentice kill my annoying littermates so they wouldn’t bug me during my training or blame me for things I didn’t do.” She meowed braced for Shinefang to panick.
Shinefang had been taking advantage of the surprisingly bare den. He'd had cat after cat coming in with something or other, and now he finally had an opportunity to clean out his den. He had used his bushy tail to sweep all the leftover herb parts into a neat little pile, and he was nearly ready to sweep the dust out of his den altogether when a little black and white kit came up. He sat and watched the little scrap, thinking they might want to chat with him or something. And he actually felt up for that today. The comfrey roots in his nest had done wonders, and he had woken up rested and clear in good spirits...They were instantly dampened when the younger cat spoke. Shinefang was taken aback and sat in silence for a long moment, unsure of exactly what to say next. So he settled for, "...What? Are you telling me you're going to kill your littermates?" The tom asked, confused.