Old November 17th, 2016, 06:24 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(XD sorry)

With her attention loyal to the stream in front of her, Mistpaw hadn't noticed Royalwatcher's expression of thoughts. She didn't know about his family and had never really thought to ask. Her pale orbs kept searching for a good catch as she watched all the fish flow past her. Though her ears did perk as she heard the sound of another of Royalwatcher's catches. She tried her best not to lose focus until he called out to her, showing off his largest catch of the day. Mist glanced up half-heartedly but froze when she saw the fish. It was bigger than he two fish, and she knew feared that he would actually beat her... yet, in some way, she was fine with it. Her whole life she always tried to be the best, become great so that maybe someday she could actually help her clan. That thought had started so long ago, it felt like ages. How could a two moon old kit have such ambitions? Something that they let lead them to the darkness in their own minds? Mistpaw had thought for moons that she had to become strong and unstoppable so she could lead the clan, her faith in Otterstar had been shaken when she was two moons old and had witnessed a murders - and the young molly had always believed that Otterstar could've prevented such tragedies but was too weak to protect Riverclan. The apprentice has disappeared from the clans right before Otter's rule and returned not too long after her death, so she never got to see what kind of leader Otterstar really had been. She couldn't protect the clan from Bucknight... the apprentice thought darkly, but shook her head. Neither can I, so I suppose it doesn't matter who was leader if Riverclan was doomed to fall into the claws of the Dark Forest... right? Mist knew she had to think more like that, with less hate and blame towards others. Her orbs blinked as she saw a promising fish swimming her way. He returned to the hunting position and readied her, though when she went for it, the molly's silvery paw missed. She had let her mind wander to deep into her previous thought and her focus was shaken from the river. "Dung!" She hissed under her breath. She wasn't even able to recover and catch one of the fish around her, all being able to slip past her paw. In the embarrassment of another mess up, the grey and silver molly's face returned to a pink color as it started to heat up due to her mistake.
Royalwatcher watched Mist's face closely as she turned and saw his most recent catch, sombering up a bit when she seems a bit... afraid? ... or was it disappointed? - he actually struggled to read her for the first time ever. However, after a moment she seemed to almost look like she accepted the fact that she was loosing, and for a second he thought she was going to give up, especially when she didn't move for a minute or two. He realized, though, that she hadn't and had just been deep in thought when she turned back toward the river. The tom was still a bit disappointed, however, that he hadn't gotten the reaction he had been looking for in response to his catch and slowly lowered it to the ground beside his other tiny fish. He looked up just in time to see her become still as she awaited her next target, and decided to stop for a moment and watch her. He noticed almost instantly that she hadn't been focused enough, and his realization was confirmed when her paw missed her target. Still caught up in the competition, Royal had to bite his lip to keep from letting out a childish giggle, but the moment passed when she looked genuinely embarrassed by her slip up. He turned quickly, hoping that she hadn't seen that he had been watching, knowing it would save her a bit of embarrassment if she thought he hadn't caught her mistake. After a moment, he turned back to her, an innocent look on his face. "Hey, wanna learn a new technique?" He asked suddenly.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 17th, 2016 at 06:27 PM.