View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2020, 12:01 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Blackhaze and Dreamclouds kits

Name -- Slatekit
Personality Outline -- He'll be a serious, quiet little one who's hard to get through to. He'll be hardworking, and look up to Blackhaze as a role model. He wants to help make Shadowclan the strongest in the forest
Description -- Starting out a rather tiny kit, he'll grow into a large, long haired black male with massive paws that he might not ever grow into
Future plot ideas? -- Want to be a part of the cult, itching to be a help, may get a little too eager and be too rash
Possible sexuality/Gender? -- Male, his sexuality will probaby develope as he gets older
Deformities, Quirks, Conditions, Oddities, ect? -- Barely talks at all and when he does, he has a lisp. Big, awkward paws
Possible Relationship with Parents? -- Obsessed with Blackhaze, open and loving towards Dreamcloud
Would you be active with them? -- Yes! I love Shadowclan and those cats are who Im most active with
Mention us -- @Father of the foof @hope

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder