View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2022, 05:38 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Fritter’s warrior cat art store!

Making art takes time! Please be patient and know if you want to see how close I am to finishing you can always ask to see how it looks at the moment!

Key Noticeboard!
Please let me know if I've done a drawing for you/ you want me to draw for you and your okay with me posting it on on my Social Media accounts such as - Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram ext! Most likely Tiktok! If interested, vm me for the account name!

Heya! I’ve recently gotten a little distracted and less time for drawing stuff like this! So although I’m still accepting art requests it will take a lot longer to be finished!

Hiya! First off I’m gonna put all the links and images into a spoiler for the example’s-
You can also refer to my albums for more art examples!

1: you fill out the format and mention me, once accepted your added to the wait list.
2: i send a basic sketch+ basic colours before drawing the actual thing
Example (character doesn’t belong to anybody, they’re just drawn as an example.)
3: adjustments are made if requested/ recoloured ect.

4: i send the fully finished image and depending on the recipient’s opinion on it, they pay what they think it’s worth.

I’ll be doing headshot’s, small silly sketches (silly-ified characters) , multiple characters, I can do full blown backgrounds; with scenery and such. I’ll only be doing cats, Also if you want to see the progress ask and I’ll send over a picture! And feel free to ask for changes!

(Silly-ified characters is just my way od saying characters that are super simple doodles )

(Also, my dearest apologies for disappearing haha. )

(It is required that you provide me with some sort of image or reference of your character. Wether it’s art or an actual cat)

Prices:
I’m not sure on prices, so feel free to choose a price based on the quality! It’s preferred you pay after I’ve given you the full finished image

I tend to get VERY easily distracted/uninspired or stressed. So it’s either because of my mood, or because the requests i currently have are asking for different or similar art styles to what I usually do!

unfortunately I can’t seem to figure out how to get images to turn into transparent ones, so for now no Transparent backgrounds!

I’m horrible at maths and therefore would have a billion headaches just trying to figure out the “Best” prices for me! So if you want an average for what i accept, 500kk is the usual amount i get paid! Although higher is appreciated

If the waiting list is full you can still send in your cat to get drawn! But when a space is reserved it means your cat will not get worked on whatsoever until a spot opens

The waiting lists purpose is to show that I’m working on someone’s art and to show in what order I prioritise drawing something, people at the top of the list unless I’m waiting for a response for a question will be the priority, anyone in the reservation list is ranked by when there cat will start being drawn.

For those who see the full wait list and think “ i suppose I can’t request anything now” so that they know they will eventually have their cat drawn

Wait list:
@ Starphobia[1
None [2
none[3

Finished:

@ blxze. ( Waiting for response!)
@ leopard. ( all done!)
@ Ravenswings ( Account terminated before finished )
@ Beanz (Done!!)
@ Desert Rain Frog (Finisheddd!!!)
@ ChaosBringer (Completed!)
@ Frozen Reign (finished!)
@ arrow. ( Art finished!)
@ _Eclipse_ (All done!!)
@ Cherry~ (done!)
@ Galaxy_ (waiting for a response!)
@ LeopardSnow (Finished! )
@ boo! (Done!)
@ Rustleaf (done !)
@ redshiftreign (all done!)
@ Zelly (completed! X2 (done!)
@ EliAftonLookin (finished!
@ Spooky_Galaxy (finished x3)
@ Spookywynds ( all done!)

( please mention me on this thread if you were originally on the waiting list before i started doing artwork again if you still want to have your character drawn )

Format:

Name:
Details of oc:
Reference:
Headshot or fullbody:
Emotion:
Pose:
Background:
Any extra:
Questions:
Mention me: @Fritter

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; May 1st, 2024 at 05:56 PM.