Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang padded on into the nursery, ready to make his rounds with the expecting queens and new kits. Specklespring was his top priority right now she was due to kit very soon. He knew that the shecat had had litters before, which was generally a good sign of a healthy queen. He remembered that little tidbit of information from the medicine cat when his own mate was getting ready to have her kits. Still he wanted to make sure that all looked normal and she and her kits looked healthy. "Specklespring," the old tom called quietly, not wanting to disturb any queens or kits who were resting as he peered around in the lower light of the den. "It's Shinefang."

(btw how many kits is she expecting?)

{4 I believe}

Speckledspring turned her head in the direction of the voice that had called her name. Upon spotting the medicine cat, she let out a small purr. "Shinefang.
Nice to see you. Are you making your rounds?"
She had seen the older tom in here a few times before during her pregnancy, and had realized that he made rounds in the nursery, checking on every cat. She thought that was a very smart idea, as a lot of kits could get sick randomly, especially in Leaf-Bare. And Speckledspring knew that season was coming up soon. She was scared at the thought that her kits would be born at such a dreary, cold time, as both of her previous litters had been born in early green-leaf and mid new-leaf. But she knew that she would be able to handle it, plus, she had plenty of helpers. She knew her son Flickerpaw was ready to help whenever, and she hoped that her daughter, Silverpaw, would be the same. But she knew Silverpaw loved kits, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.