Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post
She hesitated for a few heartbeats, wondering how to word her response. She didn't exactly dislike gatherings, but she definitely wasn't fond of them. It was probably because...
Could I share this with him? Why do I trust him so much? He's from another Clan, Redfoot. Don't get ideas.
"To be absolutely truthful, it's mostly because I'm not too good with- with socializing, which is what the gatherings mostly are, I guess. I'm not too happy with the cats in my clan. Not that I don't like them, it's just..."
She trailed off. She averted her gaze for a moment, slightly embarrassed. This is something she'd never told a single cat. She didn't exactly enjoy her situation.
I feel like everyone has a label for me, like they don't care about me, but about my Clan, Halestar, and Cloverwhisker... And base me on that opinion. I feel like I can't have a voice. It feels like I am constantly being drowned out by cats who hate where I'm from, and they never even bother to listen to me. I feel like I can never change what any cat thinks of me, ever. So I let them not even think I exist. Isn't that the sensible thing to do? She begged to say. She couldn't explain why she cared so much about what others thought.

"There's nothing to worry about."
A kind look replaced his worried face as she hesitated, he understood that she didn't want to tell him but hoped when they got closer well he wished for them to get closer at least, Lionspirit nodded "If you say so Redfoot, but....if something is wrong you can tell me." he said reassuringly to her he began to wonder if she would come to the next gathering somehow the thought of her not being at the next gathering bothered him he didn't understand it but he wanted her to come to the next gathering just so he could see her..
Why do i want to be so close to her? why can't i just get her out of my head?!
No matter how hard he tried Lionspirit could only have Redfoot on his mind..he couldn't think about anything else..he didn't understand she was just a pretty shadowclan she-cat why did he care so much? why did he want always see her? the emotions raged inside him but he was not going to try and understand them well at least not yet..
The golden tom shook his head clearing the thoughts away staring at Redfoot he finally said something after a few moments "D-Do you think you'll be at the next gathering?" He was worried that she might say 'No' it would mean he would not see her again for a moon or two either way but still..
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; April 28th, 2017 at 10:29 AM.