View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(OPEN RP)

Ferox stirred silently in his nest, a small bit of light sitting in just the right spot of his face to be able to rouse the young kitten from sleep. He was blinded momentarily as he opened his eyes, but the moment passed quickly once he sat up away from the brightness. The voices of his brother Cassius and his father drew his attention, and he turned slightly to watch the two for a moment. If he was a bit older, the interaction he saw maybe would've made him a bit jealous, but to his eyes now if was nothing out of the ordinary. The two toms, Cassius and Onyx, were always together and Ferox was always off to the side, the less important son. His jaws parted in a huge yawn, and the fluffy kitten turned away from the scene; boredom in his gaze.
Aura, a curious white little kitten, wondered over to the Tom. Yawning, she sat on the ground with a bump, disturbing the area and kicking up some dirt. The she-kit tilted her head and stared at the Tom kit momentarily, before shuffling a little closer to sniff him. He suddenly jerked his head to one side and Aura instantly retracted a safe distance away. "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I didn't...scare...you, did I?" The kit mocked. She waited for a few heartbeats then re approached him, fluffy paws falling slowly to the ground like feathers, her purple gaze concentrating on the kit. The soft voices of queens and warriors echoed around her. There was greenery everywhere. "Umm, excuse me?" she reached out with a snowy paw and patted the ground behind the other kit. Attempting another one, Aura accidentally batted the Tom on the ears, causing him to suddenly turn around and glare at her. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? It was an accident!" Aura snapped as she was growled at.