View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 12:18 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @AbsurdJinx ]

As a young apprentice, Ferretfrost had always dreamt of battle. She thought of how glorious it would be, about how she could be the hero of that battle should she play a significant enough role.
Whatever she'd dreamt, this was not it.
The silver-and-orange feline looked around, dumbfounded, at the clawing, screeching cats, some of them even queens defending their kits. Was this what they'd come here to do? Attack apprentices with next to no battle training and queens? Beginning to doubt this ambush a little bit, she shook her head. Even if it was wrong, that didn't mean that she should disobey her leader. The molly's amber hues scanned the ThunderClan Clearing, looking for an opponent.
Quillstreak had bounded after his clanmates as the RiverClan patrol burst through the camp walls. He'd spent a majority of the battle supporting his clanmates, helping those who were in dire need of his assistance. The usually-upbeat warrior was furious at the moment, angry with both WindClan and ShadowClan for attacking ThunderClan at the heart of their territory, their home. Quillstreak wanted to fight, and he was going to get one.

With a brief glance around the busy camp, the multi-colored tom's gaze fell on a single warrior with a silver-and-orange pelt. She looked unsure, but the she-cat's uneasiness was not going to result in Quillstreak going easy on her. With a loud screech, the young warrior darted forward, aiming to crash into the she-cat's chest which may cause her to lose balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@AbsurdJinx
Pain shot through the small warrior's leg, enough to cause him to yowl in agony. His leg recoiled against his body quickly and he rolled onto his stomach to hide the injury. He stayed in that crouched position for a moment longer before noting where Flareheart had retreated for a momentary break. Thrushflight then got to his paws the best he could, wincing as the weight was pressed against his injured leg. The calico tom then darted forward, leaning towards the right in hopes to rake his claws down the warrior's side.
Flareheart was too slow to dodge Thrushflight's blow, and he felt painful stinging erupt in his flank as the smaller warrior's hit proved to be successful. With an angry hiss - which also helped disguise his pain - the ThunderClan tom whipped around to confront his opponent. His injury screamed in protest at his abrupt movements. Carelessly, the multi-colored tomcat ran directly at Thrushflight, hoping to crash into his chest and maybe cause the warrior to lose his balance.