Thread: Willow's Rise
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2021, 11:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Frostpaw finally quit running in anger and spun around to find her brother standing there,” of course Buckbranch sent you after me...he thinks I am some danger to the clan, can you believe that. I was doing the job he forced me to take on correctly, he just doesn’t know enough about herbs to trust me!” she growled, a slight amount of smoke starting to come of her fur again.

Mosswhisper

The Tuxedo let out a sigh and sat himself down, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I'm not sure what happened, but if you managed to make Buckstar demote you over something. Do you maybe think you've done something wrong?" he suggested, tail tip flicking back and fourth in a rhythmic pattern.

Her smoking was....well it was making him incredibly nervous to say the least. But she didn't seem to actually notice. Maybe it wasn't harming her? The grey feline couldn't wrap his head around it...but, as alarming as it was. If it wasn't hurting her, than now wasn't the time for it.

Folded ears twitched. "Do you want to explain to me what happened?" he offered. Brows furrowed together.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us