View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:27 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

[QUOTE=Brooklyn Trees;134224]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

"Yes." The dark feline mewed. She felt uneasy, but being herself and herself not wanting to appear lacking or uncertain to anyone she didn't let it show, not that she was exactly sure how to show it. Expressing herself was one of the things that she was not too good at. At least confidence was something she could generally fake if needed. He would definitely live though and therefor she felt that she had done her job, not that a ruptured ligament would have killed him. She flicked the tip of her tail lightly against her pale paws and tried to read the expression that Cliffheart wore. Being herself though she failed at reading his expression, having no idea how you go about reading someone else's feelings from their face or eyes or voice.
Cliffheart nodded absent mindedly. He was beginning to feel drowsy, no more alert like usual. What was it that poppyseed a did? He wasn't too sure, nor did his mind feel like working to remember it. "Thanks Ebonypaw." He meowed sluggishly, his words slightly slurred as he felt his brain shutting down, forcing him to lie his head back into the sift nest, drifting into sleep. This time though he slept peacefully, his dreams filled with hunting trips, flawless runs, things that only happened in dream like scenarios. As he raced along, chasing the same rabbit that he had attempted to catch earlier, he grew nervous as he remembered the spot where he had tripped on the root, leading to his ruptured ligament. He braced for the impact, ready for the pain again, but it never came, he kept running. Surprised he ou pished onwards, gaining on the hare and it fled from his thundering paws. Finally he was close enough to knock it off balance, sending it sprawling. He jumped in it and ended it with a swift bite. As he picked it up and turned to head back to Auroraflame, blackness shrouded the vision, reminding him self consciously that it was a dream and only a dream.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~