View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:15 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Sorrow was wide eyed now he can finally do what his father had said! Be free from darkness he already failed by giving to it. He whined and nodded
" please! I failed my father he once said that giving into once dark side never accomplished anything and I failed him by giving in to this....curse! But I warn you..... I do have my moments ..and they aren't pretty " he said

Beast raised her right eyebrow this wolf didn't seem mad or at least the type to be mad. She shook her head and bared her teeth her claws poked out she leapt back and took a deep breath
" SHUT UP YOU FOOL ! YOU HAD YOUR chance LONG ago !
Now let me take control for once your weak!....
...NO! Mom! Mom! I'm sorry! I SAAAAID SILENSE! IT'S MY TIME NOOW! " beast roared it sounded like two people were talking one was the good side it was trapped underneath the insanity that was talking . Beast was infected by this curse from her father being rude and cruel to her in turn she fell easy prey and she turns on her mother and killed her family . @Sasukewolf (madness)
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Deadmind nods “ don’t worry I can deal it now... what made you mad in the first place If you don’t mind me asking “

Sliver eyes glowed dangerously as she looks at her “ mother...” she snaps her jaws “ look at me! I was once mad like you! But not anymore you’re mother will be forgotten!”