Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
12/100

Startling slightly as a voice appeared out of what seemed nowhere, an annoyed frown formed on Quietpaw's maw at the interruption. What now? Tch, she was busy and tired and in no mood for a chit-chat so why did this random apprentice have to bother her?

Grumbling internally at Forestpaw's simple question, the plumy furred she-cat just gave a small nod as she glanced absently behind her at her clanmate. In the hopes of warding off the apprentice...wait wasn't this the one of cried about missing his apprentice ceremony? Nevermind. With her cold demeanour, Quiet went straight back to making her nest.

(If I'm correct, Quietpaw and Forestpaw are second cousins right?)
@JackHunt_17
(whats Quiets bloodline? Forest is Cougarbites son, and cougarbite is dawnstars grandkit, and brackenfires kit.)

Forestpaw frowned as the shecat was initially unfriendly. He wanted to change that. "Who's your mentor?" He asked, trying to persevere the conversation. "Mine is Pebbleshell." He told her.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~