View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

When he heard no more noises of prey running around, the lionheart stood up and trotted around the trunk of the tree where Mudsmoke was standing with the catches. Seabreeze flustered a bit when Mudsmoke seemed to be confused about mouse burrows, and he quickly fixed the mistake, “I uhh, think the proper term is nest, but they are the same thing. They tend to be hard to spot, especially during leafbare with all the ice and snow.” His blue eyes moved to the catches beneath the warriors paws and he smiled, “You got quite a few! Good job! Wanna bury them here and then check out the river one more time or head back to camp now?” Seabreeze didn’t mind either way. They already had caught quite the haul. The lionheart certainly wouldn’t mind hunting some more but they have already been out for a bit and he wasn’t sure if the warrior had quite the same amount in hunting that Seabreeze did. Didn’t want the warrior thinking he had to stay with Seabreeze or anything.

Let’s see here though. Three more mice, plus Mudsmoke’s fish. Then Seabreeze’s mouse and fish. That was already 6 catches between the two of them. Seabreeze has had recent patrols of three cats with less success. Though to be fair the world was much more awake with the end of leafbare then they had when he had his patrols. It was still nice. Less to worry about. The lionheart would likely come back out to catch some more fish simply because he feels like he could do better personally regardless of Mudsmoke’s answer. Well, the lionheart tilted his head a smidge as he waited for the warrior’s answer.
[ 2/8; 1 Mouse, 1 Salmon ]
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!