View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsepaw nodded then looked at the floor in disgust as ShineFang left. This isn't what I wanted! I thought I was gonna sort herbs or chew them into poultices...but I guess that's all the work of an apprentice...ugh...it's always apprentices isn't it? The apprentice began sweeping All the dirt into a pile in a corner of the den. GorsePaw became angry about what had happened to her, and it wasn't her tail. "Every cat always gets a mentor, whether they're nice or not. Then just when I get a mentor he goes and decides clan life isn't for him! What a selfish...weak...whatever, he wasn't that smart or strong anyway." The tabby screeched her thoughts out loud. ShineFang made her jump when he entered the den with some prey. "All done and cleared up!" The Molly faked a smile.
As Shinefang approached his den with a mouse and shrew in his jaws, he heard speaking coming from his den. It was Gorsepaw's voice, but who was she talking to. But when he peeked around the corner, the shecat was alone. She seemed startled when he entered and immediately dawned a cheerful look. He raised a brow and glanced at the den floor, which looked much better. "Thanks," he said simply, padding forward and dropping the prey in front of the apprentice. "One is for me. Haven't eaten yet today," he explained, leaving the shecat to pick first. The old tom settled down, waiting to paw the remaining scrap closer. "Something on your mind, there?" he asked, knowing full well that there was.