View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang had just finished changing Gorsepaw's cobwebs again. When he had heard the sound of cats entering his den, he had hurried over to receive his new patients and check them for injuries. He hadn't expected this, whatever it was. He watched as the apprentice talked to and playfully rolled around with a stick, chastising it like a parent and mimicking what this tom had said. "Beespirit, right?" Shinefang asked, keeping his eye on the younger cat. "Are you this tom's mentor? Father?" Maybe it was Shinefang's age, but for the life of him, he couldn't seem to remember how each clan member related to one another. Maybe it was just his age.
Beespirit gave a nod letting one eye follow his apprentice,” Yes. I am his mentor.” He meowed he didn’t really know what to say, Logpaw was well, a mistake in Beespirit’s opinion. Truthfully, Beespirit wondered why Starclan allowed a cat like him to be born, ofcourse, he’d never say those beliefs outloud especially not in front of his apprentice, Logpaw. Now, Beespirit always felt guilty about the fact he occassionally lost his temper and shoved Logpaw over, stormed off in frusteration, or snapped whatever stick Logpaw was carrying around that day in half. He knew whenever he found a stick, it was Logpaw’s only friend, but he still had a right to get frusterated, sometimes he concidered resigning from mentoring him, but if he feared that if he failed Logpaw, he’d never get a ‘normal’ apprentice ever.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here