View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:26 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"What's not to admire?" the old tom asked with an amused grin at himself. Then, stretching his jaws in a wide yawn, Shinefang flexed his back and claws, moving slower than a younger cat, and grunting a little with the effort. "Enough serious talk for one day, I think. Did Geckoleaf ever show you how to find burdock root? Ebonyfrost left the roots, but no leaves to tell me what to look for," he explained. "Maybe if you have time, we can do a little gathering," he suggested.
Juniperpaw, like any other time Shinefang decided to be funny, simply rolled her eyes, but she also felt herself smile at his sense of humor. ``Yeah, I have time. Geckoleaf didn't really get around to teach me much, but Daydream did. Daydream says you can find burdock root by scratching a tree and seeing what color it is on the underside of the gray bark.`` She felt sorta sad talking about the ShadowClan medicine cat whose friendship she feared she lost, but she opted for trying to ignore it and instead focusing on what was happening now.