View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oh nothing too important..." The apprentice mewed, digging into the mouse. "It's just, as a kit, I befriended a warrior named NeverFalter. He wasn't the greatest cat. He was clumsy and kind of weak but he was friendly and good with me. As I grew near to apprentice age, he agreed to mentor me. But within a few days, before we even did one bit of training, he decided clan life wasn't for him and he became a kittypet..." Gorsepaw was becoming angry again but composed herself and continued. "I was actually on my way to speak to GrouseStar about it before I hurt my tail but I stupidly decided to race up the rocks and of course, I slipped and got stuck. Nothing you haven't heard..." She was finally done with her mouse.
Shinefang chewed on his bite of shrew as he listened to the apprentice speak. "Sounds like you got a raw deal," he said simply. "A paw without a mentor... it seems like it happens often enough, but its a real shame." The old tom ate his last bite and sat thoughtfully for a moment. "Once you're healed, I bet Grousestar will be able to set you up with a new mentor though. Someone who will actually train you." Shinefang got to his feet with a grunt, his joints creaking as he stood. It was time for his morning dose of willow bark. He made his way to the herb wall and pulled down a piece, chewing on the gritty stuff, with displeasure. "In the mean time, my den is your den. How's your tail? Any pain?"