View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:28 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: (SKC)Batfrost Plot (don't have ideas)

@Milky Way
I gotta run to the store so huge WIP!

Name: Sablekit / paw / shadow
Appearance: https://usyaka.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/mg_4878.jpg
Personality: Quiet, prefers the shadows/background, mysterious, hard-working.
Role: Sister
RP Sample:
Quote:
"Yes, in fact you have." Caracalspirit laughed, affection in her tone. Her tail flicked softly, and her ears were pricked and she nuzzled her mate with amusement. She smiled up at him, her tail swaying softly. The soft morning sun warmed her tan fur, and she purred happily. There was nowhere she'd rather be, this was a perfect little situation. She knew some cats were envious of their relationship, while some were sickened by their affections. She ignored both those groups, choosing to just let both of them be themselves. Caracalspirit had never been one to let others get to her. She chose to keep her head up and brush off insults. Hawkfeather was her ideal mate. He was humorous, and sweet, and affectionate. The perfect mix of everything. Owlsparks and Firesparks, she found their matching prefixes perfect, were probably off with each other somewhere. When the two young warriors were awkward and crushing, they were mates already. They had more experience, but Caracalspirit didn't mind. "Not today, Hawky" she mewed, she'd come up with the little nickname recently. "You have me" she laughed, mimicking his romantic tone.
Other: Nah

Last edited by wickedvirtues; September 8th, 2017 at 08:52 AM.