View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He looks away “ a desperate need for a better life. Life outside of here is rough. Dangerous crazy, to live you must fight. To survive you must kill anything be it a cat or anything else use their deaths as a example or ... as food. I’m a former rouge seeking a way out of these nightmares. Clan life is peaceful.... I am seeking exactly that. These scars of mine... I wish for them to stop hurting...I wish for a life that doesn’t involve me to stay awake at every given moment... rest without the fear of dying to hunt without others eyes upon you seeking a chance to strike. You guys have a easy life.... I desire that life. .... all I have to give is my body and skills as a killer with only the knowledge of battle... I have no experience in ... peace, love or anything.. good. I wish to depend on you for this.... please. I want a family, kits that won’t die and a mate strong enough to fight back... but I am... unsure on how to do so... I know how to flirt but... I don’t know anything... about the feeling of love. Can I depend on you for advice on it?” He asks somewhat embarrassed a bit “ .... I don’t it being a male as well just... as long as I can love that’s all I need”
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post
Onyxstrike ran through the woods, laughing as the animal pursueing him, stopped whining. The handsome black tom grinned and a twinkle showed in his emerald green eyes. Then sorry filled him. Where was he?
(....poetical) "well even this life isnt easy if you what that you need to be a kittypet"lightningscale said"but you can trust each other and protect your clan"he heard a rustle in the bushes,he leaped at it and saw a cat another one? how many are there here?he thought."who are you?"he said.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.