View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: school of the tortured and lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"yeah...i do but i also like to make things into something else" he said puttting the pocket watch in his pocket and looking up at her, he was young only 5 years old yet he had learned things from being there but more from his sister. he along with glitch where raised there and while being raised there they had grown a bit more quickly then children would with their own parents. "when the bell rang, that was me. i made the pocket watch to not only tell the time but if i flip the switch i added to it the time i have on it the clocks around the school will change to that time but it only works once a month seeing as its only a prototype" he said speaking clearly. even though he had a scarf covering his mouth he still spoke like nothing was even covering it.
Ebony hummed she was interested in this she kept her head tilted and smiled her ears twitched " well I'd like to thank you for doing that any longer and I would have been clawing the smartboard trying to get to that laser pointer " she said with a small blush she hated acting upon her other senses let alone mention them but she would have to explain any ways or he would think something else was wrong .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )