View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang couldn't stop his grin as his former mate bowed formally and crept forward to rub her soft face against his. A purr escaped him. She smelled like the woods of Skyclan's old forest home. Alder and cedar. He laughed a little, embarrassed. "Had a dream a couple days ago that I was hunting rabbits in our old home. I got this close to catching the biggest one you ever did see," he meowed, holding his paw in front of his eye to demonstrate the distance. "Can't exactly catch them these days. I tell you Slate, leafbare is murder on my joints." The old tom bent his back and gave a long, luxurious stretch. "Oh yeah," he purred, enjoying his loose and ache-free body. "So what now, Glimmerpelt? Is there some kind of doom and gloom prophecy to share with me or some other such business?" he asked, teasingly. Oh how nice it was too see her. After a moon without her... it wasn't as though he hadn't gone longer but now that he had the chance to see her again, though he'd never admit it, he was beginning to hope his dreams would take him here. He wasn't angry with her anymore. How could he be? She was his Slatepelt.
A goofy grin was plastered across her maw as Shinefang explained the dream to her. It sounded like a terrific dream and in all honesty, Slate wished she still dreamed or at least remembered what the old territory looked like. It's been so long... That was for a different time though. She shook away the thoughts and refocused her attention on Shinefang. Purring rhythmically as the medicine cat babbled on, her gaze affectionately drifted across his face to meet his eyes. Her grin only faltered as Shinefang mentioned his joints, worry flashing behind her translucent yellow eyes. She already knew that he was having issues with his joints, but hearing him actually talk about it made her wish she could help him. Nodding slowly, Slate gave a few licks of her shimmering pelt as she continued to listen quietly. 'So what now, Glimmerpelt? Is there some kind of doom and gloom prophecy to share with me or some other such business?' She glanced back up with a mischievously smirk, "Yeah, sorry to tell you, but that rabbit dream you've been having..." Whiskers twitching with amusement, the warrior shook her head and gave a small chuckle. "No. Nothing you should be worried about. I just thought I'd say hello to my favorite medicine cat." She meowed playfully, jabbing her paw gently into his side. The playful tone seemed to ebb away as she continued, "How are you doing by the way? With your work I mean."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 30th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.