Thread: Other Clans
View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2017, 11:43 AM
GrassPaw

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Other Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughwolf View Post
I'm not sure if this is gonna be a popular opinion, but I'd actually REALLY like a book series that focuses on/in a clan OTHER than Thunderclan. At this point, all the clans hate Thunderclan because they are always getting the "special" cats and are always getting the prophecies and think they are so much better. Honestly, I can't blame them. The Erins have hyper focused them and so the other clans are left in the shadows.

I actually tried to make a D and D game with Warriors cats, and couldn't functionally make race variants for Riverclan because I know almost nothing about them other then "they swim".

I'd really like one full series in Riverclan or Shadowclan or Windclan. Or even Skyclan. Just something that brings the otherclans back into the picture as major roles so it's not "The Thunderclan Series. Oh. And those other guys sometimes for conflict."

Anyone else have any input on this?
I agree! We should have one on RC because of MistyFoot and FeatherTail and Stormfur And one on SC because of TawnyPelt and TigerStar and BrokenTail. And WC because of CrowFeather and OneStar and WebFoot