View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:47 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze made his way through camp, a bit more unsure of himself now that he had a new title that he needed to get used to, but overall he had a calm exterior. Though still, stress plagued him, he was a Lionheart now??? How did he, Seabreeze, get a position as a Lionheart? That was crazy, and even crazier was the fact that Fadingsun that he was ready to have an apprentice. Rabbitpaw was their name, Seabreeze wasn't too familiar with an apprentice by the name Rabbitpaw but they were assigned to him and that meant that training needed to start! He wasn't sure what they had gotten done with their previous mentor so the pair would start there! Figure out what they needed to get done and then they pick one to do a lesson today. It was easy enough, right? Seabreeze ducked down into the apprentice den as he came up to it.

"Rabbitpaw? Is Rabbitpaw in here?" The Lionheart asked gently, not wanting to disrupt anything by accident. What would they be like? Why to hit him with double anxiety with his new role in camp and having his first apprentice, Fadingsun seemed to have high expectations for him and that him feel more than a bit anxious. Seabreeze would do his best to live up to such things though!

[ @Katiethewolfchild - Rabbitpaw ]