View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:50 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord believed he had almost worked out the way to his classroom, but the minute that happened, it turned out he had instead almost hit the wall, mistaking a poster for a door. Once he recovered from that, he had continued to walk, until he found something else in his way, not anything of his fault, but a man instead. Teacher? he quickly shot down his first idea, trying not to freeze up, but he was already getting flustered. The second thought was worse, finding himself now coming to a stop, the steady pace he had developed vanishing.

As he quickly tried to find any signs that would have led to Tord knowing what was happening, he couldn’t really find any, so he stood there. The one conclusion he had reached was that this was a student, and student he knew nothing about, and a student that would probably kill him if he did something completely out of place. He didn’t know where that conclusion had come from, but it was there. After a few moments, a small bit of adrenaline wore off, and Tord could actually find himself thinking this man was rather handsome. Once again the insults filled his head, and he forced any feelings away.

When Sasuke spoke, Tord had trouble conquering an immediate answer. He was overanalyzing the entire situation. He had never really noticed how people interacted, he knew how his parents acted, how some of his family acted, that was all really. “I...um...” How hard is it to say yes?! his mind screamed at him, as the rest of his body began a sort of shutdown. “Yeah, I’m new,” he managed to finally say, before being reminded of the accent that coated every word he spoke. Don’t worry about that, he finally told himself, moving from the insults to trying to calm himself. Don’t blow it, just nod, smile, all those things.
Good he isn’t scared! He thinks to himself as he smiles at Tord “ I see, if you wish I could show you around if you’re lost” he asks in his husky voice which was thick with his Spanish accent. He smiles as he holds out his hand “ names Sasuke wolfheart I’m the son of the big bad lion but don’t worry she has a weakness to cute things “ He Says with a playful wink.
Oh how his heart skipped his a beat! Now his heart was on overdrive now that he looks at the boy closely and to be honest he doesn’t regret a thing. Naruto didn’t make him feel this way yet this new kid did! He was like a excited pup in the inside but outside a cool headed wolf waiting to be trust by this little star. Than he sees others staring at them and almost immediately his eyes grew a bit cold “ ... Hi get to class you freaks! You’ve already wasted time speak why not waste your time elsewhere?” He Says coldly and the people who were speaking about Tord huff and walk off as Sasuke sighs softly “ those idiots never learn. It anyone hurts or makes fun of you just call me. I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He claps his hands together “ anyway! Follow me my friend do you happen to have a slip or letter to show you where classes are and what you have?”