Thread: Mourning Ruins
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2020, 10:33 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Waterbarn

@RedHead @Fuzzy @Undertaker

Icestar claimed a spot close to the inner wall of the structure and sat down, curling her long, matted tail around her paws. At the mention of her former deputy's name, she visibly snarled.

"If you spot Crowtail, you are to run him out. Use any means necessary. Stars, kill him for all I care. He is no longer welcome here." She growled low and serious.

"I want all of you on high alert. As I said at the meeting, Lionstar could strike at any moment, now that he thinks we are weak. Upon our return, you are each responsible for guarding every inch of the camp. Every entrance, every hole, every den. I want no stone unsupervised.

Beastspark, I want you to organize battle training from today onwards. I want groups of three--Two warriors and one apprentice--sent out at a time. We are sharp, but we can always be sharper.

Blackmoon, Wolfglare, while I have Beastspark sending out those patrols, I want the two of you to focus on the apprentices, kits, and elders. Teach them moves in the camp clearing so you can still be on guard. Make sure they all know at least how to defend themselves, and where to flee too in case of emergency. This place."
She gestured with a paw. "This is our getaway if things get dicey. If RiverClan attacks, the two of you are responsible for rounding up the weaklings of the clan and taking them here. Understood?" Her voice was still a growl as usual, but it was steady and consistent. Battle plans were when her mind was able to think clearly and work out proper solutions.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!