View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:53 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The world around Morningblue seemed to slow as he saw the apprentice step over the border. Rage lit his blood on fire. That sneaky like foxheart was on Thunderclan's land. The events of the last few moons came swirling in from of him like he was watching them again: the ill-fated patrol into Shadowclan to find prey, the apprentice... this apprentice who had run off swearing to share the news of Thunderclan's trespassing with Hailstar. Was that why Shadowclan had been at the battle? Is that why he and his clanmates had been ambushed as they woke for the dawn patrol? His claws flashed out as prowled closer, the fur on the back of his neck raising as he growled. "You're on Thunderclan land, Sharppaw. Remember me?" Morningblue's voice was icy as a frozen pool, his eyes focused, steady, and full of fury.

Narrowing his amber eyes, Sharppaw snarled a reply. “Oh yes, brave warrior. Allow me to grovel at your paws, O great and powerful ThunderClanner!” Mockingly, Sharppaw started toward Morningblue, deliberately crossing the border all of the way. His tail flicked spitefully, just to push the warrior a little further. After all, it was this warrior who found him. He and a few others who saw him in his moment of weakness. He would prove to Morningblue that he was stronger than he looked. His blood boiled with rage as his vision took on a red haze. Unconsciously, his claws unsheathed. But he waited for the warrior to make the first move.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; February 3rd, 2018 at 07:54 PM.