View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:10 PM

Default Re: - welcome to the faction - dragon rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
id say that violin intrudes and attempts to take one of the hatchlings? azulite's group tends not to venture out and violin is more steady moving
Sounds alright to me! How would you like that particular fight scene to play out?

"Kodi." A quiet, small voice came from on Kodi's other side, a small hatchling looking up at Kodi with wide golden eyes. Thorn was a rarity, an egg found by chance amidst the ashes of an abandoned cave. Upon hatching, his beautiful scarlet scales and enchanting golden eyes had drawn Kodi to adore him like a son, fiercely protective of the beautiful, fragile creature that had come into her life by chance. "I can't sleep." Thorn uttered, curling up by her side and staring up at her with his magical gold eyes.

Kodi let out a purr-like sound, curling her tail around the little hatchling and drawing him closer. "And why not?" She asked, focusing her loving, albiet tired gaze upon the much younger child.

"I 'unno. I got this funny feeling in my stomach, like something's gonna happen." Thorn mumbled.

Last edited by red_inactive; November 19th, 2017 at 03:11 PM.