View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:45 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ I'm feeling a lot better, thanks! c: ]

"Of course!" The warrior mewed reassuringly. He loved the kit's excitement. It reminded Ashnose of himself when he was a kit. He was just as excited to be an apprentice. That excitement didn't waver as he gained 'paw at the end of his name. That immense feeling of anticipation transferred to waiting to become a warrior as soon as he'd become an apprentice. He credited a lot of his skill to his desire to reach the next step in his life. The tom straightened up a bit as Mistkit complimented him. The ends of his lips perked up a little. "We'll have to see about that." Ashnose mewed, trying not to get himself too excited. He hadn't been a warrior for long. He was so focused on just doing the best that he could do as a freshly named warrior that he hadn't even thought of having an apprentice very much. The thought excited him beyond belief. He wanted an apprentice so badly. He'd be such a good mentor. He wondered if Mistkit would be a good apprentice for him. It seemed they'd both taken a liking to each other so far. Not to mention if she became Ashnose's apprentice, she'd surely turn out to be a loyal ShadowClan warrior. He'd be sure to make it happen. "It's all Goldenstar's decision, but there could still be a chance of me being your mentor." He said more to himself than anything else. By the time Mistkit became a 'paw Ashnose would be ready for an apprentice. Or at least he hoped he'd be ready for one. Like he said, it was all up to Goldenstar. Even so, his amber eyes shone brightly.

“Your right, it is Goldenstars choice” she admitted, looking slightly crestfallen. Then she looked towards the fresh kill pile, earlier the warrior had looked exhausted how could she had forgotten? “Would you like me to get you some fresh kill?” Her tail pointed towards the pile. She hoped he would say yes, the young kit wanted to do something for the warrior even if it’s as simple as getting him prey.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^