View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:53 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The lavender point molly walked back and forth in the ShadowClan clearing she was bord, having no idea what to do. Flicking her tail as she walked Dovepaw tried to think of something she could do. She hadn't gotten a mentor yet so she hasn't had any training nor has she left camp. At a meer 6 moons the molly was getting restless yeah she enjoyed doing apprentice duties around camp but the Elders were resting, most of the warriors were hunting, the queens wanted silence, Snowpaw was no ware in sight nor was Willowfrost and Fallenbranch. Snowpaw was Dovepaws's adopted sister, who she loved like a biological sibling. Fallenbranch was her father and Willowfrost was her mother but none if them appeared to be in the clearing. Sitting down with a small thump Dovepaw contentioned to look for something to do. She was relieved to see that Minkpaw wasn't anywhere to be see, the tom always tried to bully her and push her around. For no apparent reason,
just to be mean.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all