View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:07 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The lavender point molly walked back and forth in the ShadowClan clearing she was bord, having no idea what to do. Flicking her tail as she walked Dovepaw tried to think of something she could do. She hadn't gotten a mentor yet so she hasn't had any training nor has she left camp. At a meer 6 moons the molly was getting restless yeah she enjoyed doing apprentice duties around camp but the Elders were resting, most of the warriors were hunting, the queens wanted silence, Snowpaw was no ware in sight nor was Willowfrost and Fallenbranch. Snowpaw was Dovepaws's adopted sister, who she loved like a biological sibling. Fallenbranch was her father and Willowfrost was her mother but none if them appeared to be in the clearing. Sitting down with a small thump Dovepaw contentioned to look for something to do. She was relieved to see that Minkpaw wasn't anywhere to be see, the tom always tried to bully her and push her around. For no apparent reason,
just to be mean.
@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw layed in the tree just a little out of the borders of Shadowclan she let out a soft yawn and looked at the cats walking around the clan. Mistpaw stretched and sat observing the kits and warriors wandering what it was like to be in a clan "Well I won't know unless I get accepted" she mewed gently.
Jumping down from the branch to a lower one Mistpaw jumped to the ground and padded her way to a small pond drinking from it.