View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:36 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Possibly, ill treat it as a sprain or you possibly pulling a mussel. with all the fighting thats been going on recently it wouldnt be a surprise." they mewed, amber eyes looking over their stock of herbs and picking up comfery root and dandelion. both good for joints and as a pain killer almost in a way. it would dull the pain by a lot without using poppyseeds, which only dulled pain and made a cat tired. They picked up the root, padding back to where halfgaze was sitting and settlign themselves next to her, starting to chew up the root so they could lick it into her fur. it would seep into the pours of the skin and help with the joints that way. "I would suggest to take the rest of the day, and possibly tomorrow off as a break. just to let the poultice im going to apply settle in. if you rest your joints with this ointment on, youll feel like a kit again."
Halfgaze simply nodded at Daydream’s diagnosis, watching the medicine cat do their job. The deputy didn’t know what the herbs were used for, but she trusted Daydream and knew that they were knowledgeable and skilled. “I’ll try.” She meowed in response to Daydream’s recommendation, praying to Starclan that they would give her an easy few days. She knew the gathering was that night, but remained unconcerned because of the truce. Halfgaze had every intention of following the medicine cat’s advice.