View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2023, 12:16 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Springpaw slowly nodded her head to Bumblestar’s explanation as her straining muscles loosened themselves. Okay, since they had the rights to go to different clans to learn about herbs, it shouldn’t be that big of a deal, right? Of course, with Bumblestar’s input for that WindClan was a safer option first, Springpaw quickly implanted the thought in the back of her mind. Going to WindClan would be one of her first options after they have spoken with Roseraven. Her eyes darted towards Drizzlecloud from her mentors’ reaction of Bumblestar offering to teach them a couple of things that she had learned. Springpaw stayed silent for the most part, partaking in a small, brief smile as she glanced up at the leader.

“I wouldn’t mind being taught what you know,” she explained, waving a paw slightly, “It might be something valuable for us to know and it’ll help us get started.” A small bit of her felt a little bit awkward from her mentioning that the information could be valuable. As, obviously, it will be. Every bit of information on for them to learn how to heal their clan-mates would be just as useful as the rest.

@dino. @Omari

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker