Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post

Hollyflight
As Gentle As A Holly Leaf At Flight In The Wind
|She-cat|Pansexual|single|Bitter-sweet|A black she with pale sage eyes|

Hollyflight flicked her tail softly, a terrible habit she had creating dirt on her sleek tail and kicking up dust too.

``So over there `` She pointed with her tail to a each den, ``Is the Warrior den. The Warriors make up a majority of the clans and hunt, fight, and protect the clan. Next to it in the Nursery. Kits and queens stay there, it's extra protected. I'm staying there for the time being before I return to my warrior duties. Queens do not have to hunt for themselves while they are caring for kits but usually return to their warrior duties after their kits become apprentices. Over there is the Apprentice Den. it's full of chattering little warriors learning to be Warriors. They are also taught by warriors and need to be 6 moons to be apprentices, they are normally turned to Warriors around 10-12 moons of age. Next there is the medicine den, that's where the medicine cat and their apprentice live. They store herbs and care for sick cats in that den. I wouldn't suggest visiting in there though, it's full of sick cats and a little dangerous because you might catch a cold from one. And that den over there is the leader's den. Larkstar, you must have already met them, is our current leader. She sleeps in there and if you need something from her you are able to visit. And right over there is the elder's den, cats who are unable to preform their warrior or medicine cat duties, or are just too old to be a warrior any longer they retire there. Elder's can tell stories, give advice, sometimes they go out to hunt but most of them lounge around in camp or by rivers. `` She meowed, `` Wow! That was a lot! ``

-Firetail-
He/him | Male
|Single|
Purk: none
----------

Fire tail looked at each den hollyflight pointed and explained to, he listened carefully before nodding fully, the orange tabby purred"wow that's a lot of dens, And a lot of warriors, more then I'm use to, In the outskirts I just sleep under the stars, no warmth, no food, no water unless I'm in the two-leg area, and of course predators" he said mumbly at the end. His tail curly as he sniffed around, lot of cat sense, a little overwhelming for a new cat who is sensitive to smell and sound. His eyes widening a little as he realized he was talking about the outskirts, his former home"Ah sorry I'm talking about my old life am I, I'm sorry it's hard for me to adjust with new things sometimes" he apologized, before looking down at the ground.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up