View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Masked~ View Post
( @Fern sorry this is a bit short!)
Spottedtail stretched opening his jaw in a silent yawn, Why am I even up this early? He thought to himself while casually walking to the middle of the clearing and sitting down beginning to groom his fur, As he finished leaving his fur looking much better than it did, his bright irises searched the clearing spotting many cats in his vision but they were not the right cat he wanted to interact with, The tom always had this weird feeling between the good and the bad and strangely enough only chose certain cats to socialize with based on how he felt about them, Spottedtail huffed silently I thought more cats would be awake by now, I suppose it may be quite a bit too early... closing his eyes he rested his head on his paws, Maybe he should just go hunting? No, that's really boring by myself he thought shaking his head quietly.
Thoughts zoomed within his head about things he wanted to do today and strange things too, like that one from a comment that a quite rude cat had made a moon or so ago You shouldn't be a warrior if you can't speak,
your name should be Lostvoice!
It was not his fault he was this way or was it? He was the last the be born from his mother in a litter of one because she was quite old, she died not long after due to her being extremely weak and could not deal with the weather of Leafbare She died because I was born...its no wonder I've never seen her in my dreams.. Spottedtail buried his face in his paws fluffy ears fattened I'm such a mouse brain...Why can't i just be normal for one day?He imagined all the things he could do if he could talk, make so many friends go out hunting and on patrols with them...That would be fun...
@Fern Just a small bump ^^; )
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; September 25th, 2017 at 10:02 PM.