View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 06:21 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Drake slowly Walked down the mountainside, deciding that it was time that she went out, and became stronger. She was tired of the pack life, and especially tired of being around her own kind. She wanted An Adventure like none before, And she hoped to possibly travel the entire island! She had heard news of Jhonto Pokémon organizing 'Rescue Teams,' And she was starting to wonder what it would be like here. ~No, that's way to complicated....She thought, and she kicked a Small Rock down the side of the mountain, which Accidently Landed on a Steelix(Onyx Evolution, for those who did not know,), Which immediately Awoke, and Started Whipping its head around, trying to figure out what had disrupted its Slumber.
"Sorry About that!" Drake called down to it, Before Running Away before it had the chance to attack her. Of all things, enemies was the last thing she needed right now, and she knew it.

~1 Grueling Hour, and many Accidents Later...~

Drake Panted, Sprinting Along the Beach, Being Chased by Multiple Gravlers, geodudes, and that Steelix from Earlier. ~Ugh...All I Did was Step on a Geodude! Why are ALL of you mad at me!?~ Drake wondered as she Started to see glimpses of Trainers, or at least the first town. She could hear Trainers battling their Pokémon, which made her chuckle, and decided it would be fun to cause some chaos.