View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2023, 11:32 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default a wild bunnie appears! ₍ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ ₎

Ello again friendos ♡

Sorry for my brief disappearance; I had to complete a few mandatory side-quests before continuing my shenanigans on WCO. Nothing too crazy. But I'm back now! And I cannot express how excited I am to hop back into writing stories with you all ~ !!

This thread will serve as little re-introduction, as well as a subtle refresher/way for me to get back into the swing of things without pestering the buzzing discord. So if you could please be so kind to catch me up on the current site lore, I'd be very grateful! ^^

For those of you who are unfamiliar with me or simply have bad memory (no worries, i do too, i probably won't remember half of you...especially if you've changed your username ueue) here are a few fun facts about me:
♡ My name is Bunnie and I go by any pronouns. Address me however you like, idc ~
♡ I'm an INFP-T, enneagram 4w5, and my zodiac sign is Pisces!
♡ My current interests include: minecraft, xenofiction, worldbuilding, warhammer 40k lore, soulsborn lore, thriller books, the isle, and anything related to nature!
♡ Former usernames: Fae, Peachy, Jester, SilverNight, and most recently Worm.
♡ My soul has been bound to WCO since 2016 and it refuses to let go.
♡ I served the staff team in November 2019 - May 2020 & April 2023 - August 2023!
♡ I don't actively use tag-tones, but if you need them, I will happily use them w/ you!
Now that I am back, I've been meaning to complete this one goal I've had in mind: properly develop a character from birth to warriorhood. It's a common goal amongst fellow WCO piers, I know, but I haven't been able to fully achieve it since before the infamous site migration back in 2017 (and WCO was a completely different site back then, lol). I really wanna grow a character and get attached to them -- I haven't felt super connected to a character in years, and I really miss that feeling. If you have any tips or tricks for keeping interest in long-term characters, please do share.

So !! If you have any kit finders, I'll be staring menacingly...feel free to toss any my way! I'm also in the midst of creating a warrior and an apprentice, so if you wanna rp with me, let me know the best Clans to toss them in right now! I'm very shy when it comes to starting rps, so please approach me and be persistent ><

See y'all around! ヾ(・ω・。)シ

Last edited by Doom; November 13th, 2023 at 10:39 PM.