View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
"Eight averos (same as dollars lol). For that. The hardcover is fifteen. Is that all you need today? You're a sunling, yes? I have a book of sunling spells for everyday occasions. Teaches you new ways to use your power. If you don't want it that's fine too. If you're looking for a pet there's a new shop across the path. The owner is really nice. Anyway, you can come this way to pay," Aella rambled on, leading her to the counter. She saw the cover: Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. "Love story, huh? That was a good book. My father would read it to me when I was young. Sorry." She looked away, blushing. She didn't want to impose her life on her customers, that's what drove them away in the first place.
Lalia laughed softly she did look like a cold hunter but she was opposite of it although when she is in battle or hunting her personality changed rather quickly . " it's quite alright and yes I am a sunling but I use my abilities less then most . I use them when ever they're needed " she said and set the book on the counter she looked down and smiled then nodded when the shopkeeper mentioned the book. She reached in her pocket to grab the coins and placed them on the counter " do people come here often ? Looks rather lonely here .. " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )