View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:05 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Gusty Do I have permission to join? If so, here:

Broken padded into the Syndicate entrance, shoving a 5 moon old kit into the clearing, it's eyes wide with fear, yet wonder. "Halite, here's a little surprise. Are you going to let her choose her test?" The sleek black tom stared into Halite's eyes, mimicking a smile he's seen on so many cats' faces, although it wasn't pure joy, nor any true emotion. He sat patiently, gazing into Halite's eyes. "Her name is Turtlepaw, so I'm thinking Turtle." He suggested. Once a simple glint of sunlight made way onto his pelt, he hissed, stood up, and shoved the kit towards Halite before padding into complete darkness.

Turtlepaw sat there, her tail curled around her front legs. "Um..Er..Hello.. I-I'm T-Turtlepaw." She finally choked out after a moment of complete spine-chilling silence. At the presence of the Dusk Syndicate commander, it was fear and nothing else in her light green eyes. "S-So you must b-be the c-clan l-leader?" She asked. "W-what's this... t-test?" Her voice was shivering as if she'd been left out in the freezing cold for moons.
(Ok,)
Halite padded up towards Broken and the newcomer, with a hint of questioning and curiosity coursing through his dark spruce-green orbs. "A newcomer, you say?"

He paused, looking down at Turtlepaw with slight condescension. A clan cat, obviously, judging from her name and unfamiliar scent. "I am not a clan leader." He spoke softly, but not without a hint of impatience and hardened emotions. "I am a Commander. And this is not a clan, it's the Dusk Syndicate. There is a difference, which I'm sure you'll learn quickly."

He then snapped back towards Broken, almost hesitating- it wasn't that long ago where he first earned his high status, after all- and paused. "What happened?- how is he here? Did he trespass?" Rapid fire, the tom shot out questions with his ears pinned back. "Turtle doesn't seem very interested to join the DS. Seems more like a prisoner-type than anything else." He whispered the last sentence.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::