View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2019, 03:59 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Hearing paw steps approach her she felt her mood lighten considerably."You took a whil-....!".she said this in a soft tone but as she turned to look at the Tom she saw him standing there with his head turned, something was wrong."Timber?...".she rose to her paws she went to ask what was wrong but hearing him speak to her in such a closed off tone froze her on the spot."But- it's only sundown... We still have heeps of time..".Seeing him turn his glare onto her- she felt as if all the air around her had grown cold.'W-what's going on?...Maybe he's just angry with Lark?'. She took a few pawsteps toward him until she was in close proximity, she softly intertwined her tail with his she gave him a concerned look and she asked in a gentle tone."Timber...What's wrong? If LarkStorm said some mousebrained nonsense then he's wrong! You know I care about you not hi-". Her voice was cut off as he shrugged her off and moved away from her, her eyes widened and she felt her breath catch in her throat, she was confused and hurt.
What exactly happened when she left?
Did CreekTongue possibly tell him something? The cream Molly hadn't exactly told TimberPaw she was still getting visits from the dark forest shecat- she wanted to keep quiet and leave him out of possibly dangerous problems. Her blue eyes looked at the brown Tom who gave off a isolated and cold air, he wasn't himself- he was almost a completely different cat ."I-If I've done something wrong then I'm sorry...". She somewhat spoke in a sad tone this time- seeing him like this made her heart ache but TimberPaw didn't seem to want to talk to her merely ignore her.

Just hearing Dawnpaw talk made him more and more restless. He sharply glared at her, an unknown emotion in his brown eyes.
He needed to stop this.

Now.

A low growl came from his throat. Shaking his head, he shifted away. "stop..stop.. stop.. stop! I'm sick and tired of all these..these lies! You've only been lying to me this whole time! Go talk to someone else for once!" He snapped, flicking his tail angrily.
"Go talk to Larkstorm, he's better anyway." The tom said coldly.

"You can stay out here, I'm going back." He growled out in a puff, walking off.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days