View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 03:57 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Starwatcher's Cave [Request]

••• S T A R W A T C H E R ' S C A V E •••

This is a rather large, dark cave that resides semi close to the StarCave, but still considered
to be on the outskirts of the Clan's territory. Here, there is only one feline that resides...

Their name is Starwatcher.

A former ShadowClan warrior, Starwatcher fled the Clan shortly into their warrior days
and has since lived alone in this cave. It is rather peaceful and quite, as no cat tends to
venture past the dark entrance, for fear of what may be inside. For those that are brave
enough to wander within, Starwatcher is quick to chase them out, growling and hissing like
a predator ready to pounce. Though they are blind, their other senses have been hightened
and this feline is not one to take unexpected visitors lightly.

Enter at your own risk...

*** Please ask me before RPing in this thread! Thank you! ***

This is mainly going to be used* for already planned out RP's with a specific
character and Starwatcher. I've had the idea for this for awhile and decided to create a character
that is currently an outsider, but has a history within the Clans. This feline is an OC from an
unpublished short story I created, and I just felt their character could be given more depth
and have a life after that short story. So if you have a character that needs advice, or
simply just another cat to bounce thoughts off of (be it for a plot or their own character
development) I believe my lovely Starwatcher could be of help! Be forewarned, they are quite
the grump and will most likely be cold at first, so please keep that in mind when having
requesting your character to interact with them!

To request to have your character interact with Starwatcher and RP here, please either
direct message me or leave me a visitor message with the character of yours, a plot basis,
and what they are seeking, if any. Then, we can go ahead and get started! Because of
how much time and effort I put into Starwatcher in the first story they appeared in,
I will only be doing one roleplay here at a time.

*-this is also to benefit me and getting
me used to RPing cats outside of normal
gender boundaries! something i have always
wanted to try!

Thanks to all! Cheers!

-m

• • •

Last edited by Mauve; February 23rd, 2018 at 04:29 PM.