View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
"Correcto! If I ever had the powers to destroy water, that stream is top of my list. " Flarestrike meowed, flickering his tail. He knew it was basically impossible to destroy water but.. if he could, he would. "But.. I suppose I'll have to thank it for something." That part was muttered, obviously he didn't think he would have even thought of liking her if he didn't know her one bit. Flarestrike felt things were moving quickly but he didn't mind, his fur heated up when her tail brushed under his chin. The tom followed behide her, meeting her gaze when she glanced back. Simple things like that warmed his heart, his eyes looked at the bridge. Flarestrike didn't have a problem with the wood structure, sure the wood felt strange under his paws. However he took the hint Splashpool was a bit fearful of it, his tail brushed her back a little when he stood by her side. Flarestrike put on a fake horrible acted scared face, pawing at the ground. "Heyyyy... Splashpool..? " He used her name for once, which seem rare. "Can.. can we not cross this right now? Tomorrow, cause I'm Truefully a bit scared.." Flarestrike lied, lied horribly. Yet she may notice it or not but doesn't mean he couldn't try to secretly help her.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike, looking at his fake scarred looked. He's not really scared. Oh well let's just play along. "Yeah let's do it tomorrow I don't feel confident enough today to cross it and by the time we get across it will be dark and time to go find a new place to stay for the night." replied Splashpool with a dip of her head. The molly felt her paws began to ache at standing for this long. "To go with it my legs are starting to hurt. I don't think I would make it that far." she shrugged, sitting down as she curled her tail around her paws.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.