View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Elmpaw’s eye grew wide,” I won’t? Is this just your comfort so I won’t be fretting throughout death or is this the truth?” He asked he remained still. Daypaw probably is lying. They just want me to shut-up and quit panicking through my death. He twitched his ear to swat a fly away,” Sorry. I didn’t mean to move my ear.” He meowed appologetically.

Dawnpaw’s eyes narrowed as well,” Suuuuurrree....I’d bet anything you recieved a sign from Starclan that my father was dying in the territory, but you chose to ignore it and keep sorting herbs or dealing with small things like thorns. She flicked her tail angrily.
¨you know id tell you bluntly if you were going to die at this point.¨ they mewed, roilling their eyes for the upteenth time. they gave a small hiss when he twitched his ears, drawing their tongue over the cut skin gently, spreading out the poultice over it.
//
¨you do realize thats not how it works,right? i barely sleep as it is anyway.¨ daydream snapped. at the very mention of starclan they were already irritated. they would never go to them for help in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He was quiet for a while, thinking that he misheard until he heard the word again from his mates own mouth. Kits. He was going to be a father! He begins to purr loudly and happily as he quickly nuzzles his mates cheek “ don’t worry! I’ll do as much as I can! I’ll be the best father! I’ll train them! Hunt for them! And ...” his eye widened a bit when a thought came to mind. What if he had a girl? With all these flirty toms?! He begins to stand over his mate. Protectively, he growls “ hi eyes off my mate!” He hisses a bit and very protectively. The tom just couldn’t help it being a former rouge can get to you sometimes especially in the field of love. And daughters of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Ebonymist blinked, surprised by Daypaw's words. "K-Kits?" She stammered, looking down at her stomach and then back up at Daypaw. "I don't know how to be a mother!" She looked at Lostface helplessly, before glancing back at Daypaw. Her eyes filled with hope and excitement, with a small spark of concern and confusion marring the innocent, happy look. Oh my StarClan, what am I to do? The image of mewling kits warmed her heart, calming her slightly. Upon hearing Daypaw's next words, her eye widened. "I wasn't aware that it was open." She confessed, placing a paw over her good eye. She wasn't sure if her injured eye was open or not- she couldn't feel anything- but she could see a faint, blurry shape in front of her. Ebonymist couldn't pick out any details, nor could she see any light or shadows; it was as if she was sitting in an almost pitch-black cave, looking at a shape and trying to identify what it was. "You're still in front of me, right?"
daydreams eyes narrowed at lostface,¨id appreciate no yelling in my den when i have other patients in here resting, thanks.¨ they snapped. they turned back towards ebonymist, sighing. ¨theres no more i can do regarding your vision. if theres no progress within the next few days, then i dont see it turning up from there. for now, give it time for the swelling to go down.¨ they mewed, though they knew she wouldnt get her sight back. ¨no ones ready to be a mother until it actually happens. i think youll be fine, and hey, my den is only a short walk away if you need anything.¨ they mewed comfortingly, they took a glance at lostface,¨and im sure your mate here will take care of you anyway.¨ they mewed. ¨as for your warrior status, ill have to strip you of your duties and resign in the nursery until your kits are apprenticed.¨