View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:41 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daydreams eyes narrowed at lostface,¨id appreciate no yelling in my den when i have other patients in here resting, thanks.¨ they snapped. they turned back towards ebonymist, sighing. ¨theres no more i can do regarding your vision. if theres no progress within the next few days, then i dont see it turning up from there. for now, give it time for the swelling to go down.¨ they mewed, though they knew she wouldnt get her sight back. ¨no ones ready to be a mother until it actually happens. i think youll be fine, and hey, my den is only a short walk away if you need anything.¨ they mewed comfortingly, they took a glance at lostface,¨and im sure your mate here will take care of you anyway.¨ they mewed. ¨as for your warrior status, ill have to strip you of your duties and resign in the nursery until your kits are apprenticed.¨
Ebonymist blinked in surprise at Lostface's actions, smiling a little and nuzzling his leg affectionately. "Calm down, tiger." She purred, flicking her ears and looking over at Daypaw with an apologetic look after they snapped at Lostface. She listened carefully to Daypaw's diagnosis of her eye, nodding slightly and smiling sadly. She shifted, smiling happily at Daypaw as they spoke about her kits, and of her mate. "Thank you." She meowed sincerely, nodding as Daypaw instructed her to stay in the nursery. Excitement prompted her to flick her tail back and forth with thoughts of kits flooding her mind. She exhaled softly, her eyes alight with happiness. "Thank you," She repeated, stretching out her paws and getting up. She moved forward slightly to brush her muzzle against Daypaw's briefly, pulling away to properly smile at her friend. "You're an amazing cat, Daypaw." She said softly, turning to Lostface to leave.

(When would you like for Ebonymist to come in and have her kits?)
(Sorry for the poor quality, I just settled into my grandparents house after a loooong drive Dx)