View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daydream watched nightpaw taking all of this in. it was alot of information to uphold anyway. they could remember their first day out in training, the pine needles against their feet, the feeling of the wind in their fur, they felt free. they wondered what it wouldve been like if they were a warrior. maybe they wouldve had a mate or even kits. during this moment of thinking they only came back into reality when nightpaw was too close, poucning in her zig zog motion that daydream had taught her, and tackling them to the ground. it was easy to, seeing as they were a full grown cat but still the size of nightpaw, and possibly even smaller, and frail might i add. they fell to the ground on their back with a huff, amber hues widening for a second before they gave a small half smile,¨you did it,¨
(2 things:
1. What do you say we go ahead and wrap this up to make room for your plot?
2. I see that you used Daydream here, but when the RP began it was Daypaw and I am just itching to write a scene where Nightpaw gushes over the new name.)

Nightpaw landed her pounce with enough force to make herself loose and involuntary "Oof!" on impact, and was astounded to see that she had actually managed to pin Daypaw. The little shecat sprang off at once embarrassed and horrified at the thought that she may have accidentally hurt the medicine cat. For Starclan's sake, she didn't think she would actually catch them! "Oh goodness! I'm so sorry! I really thought you were going to avoid me again!" Then suddenly Nightpaw stopped and stiffened, noticing the smile on the medicine cat's face, and their words. "I did it? I did it! I really did it!" Nightpaw spun in a delighted circle as she sang out, "I did a pounce! And I didn that zigzag move too!" The black shecat stuck out her chest and began to prance in circles around the training ground with her head high. "Nightpaw, expert pouncer of Shadowclan. Look out invading cats! Nightpaw is here to introduce you to her good friend, the ground!"