View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 03:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue didn't have to wait long before his apprentice obliged, pawing at his leg with very little force. It was obvious she was concerned about hurting him. It was understandable. Kits spent the first six moons of their life being lectured by their mothers about being more gentle if they played too rough with their siblings. But she'd have to learnt that what was too rough in the nursery would be far far too gentle on the battlefield. "I like how you're going for my paws, but no. More like this." Quick as a flash, Morningblue hooked his forepaw to try and sweep the apprentice's forelegs from under her. "This time, try it like you mean it," said the blue tom, his eyes narrowed, and his tail giving a bored twitch.
Lynxpaw got to her paws after her feeble attack, awaiting her mentors critique. She had grown up told to not play too roughly - though this was training, so maybe she could put some force into her attacks. Lynxpaw stood before her mentor, her white and gray pelt fluffed as she angled her head up, looking up at her mentor. She knew it was probably too soft for training. She needed to probably put more force into her attacks, she knew. But perhaps her strategy was good? "Okay.." she swallowed, almost immediately yelped as her mentor swept her forelegs from under her. She stumbled, trying to regain her balance. She took a deep breath and nodded as her mentor said to do it like she meant it. She took a deep breath and rushed forwards, quickly doing the same thing her mentor had done on her, putting basically all his force into it in an attempt to sweep out his own forelegs.