View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Tattletail's Five nights at Bendy's Signup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Aleka View Post
@Ennard

May I have Mama, or do I have to make a form for her?

Also, for some OCs

Name: Technically, he has no name
Personality: ehhhh TBRP'ed
Animontronic, Ink creature or TT: Ink
Looks: it's clear that he was designed after Boris, as overall he has a fox-like appearance, having pointed ears and a narrow muzzle. He has gloved hands, as well a white bow tie, along with a white Top hat, with a black ribbon. He had a long, sweeping tail near his back.
Other/Questions: naw m8

Name: Tink
Personality: TBRP'ed
Animontronic, Ink creature or TT: TT
Looks: she's a yellow colored tattletail
Other/Questions: She can be Kit's twin

Name: Raz
Animontronic, Ink creature or TT: Animontronic
Looks: Raz is a golden-brown hyena, making her muzzle stout and short. Her ears are slightly rounded, and she has a dark shade of green eyes. Patterned across her back are a dark brown array of spots. Located at the base of her neck, she has a dark purple bow tie, spotted with slightly darker shades of purple spots. A spot on her chest is a lighter shade of golden-brown, and her hands and feet end in short, black claws.
Other/Questions: Nothing

Name: Glitch
Animontronic, Ink creature or TT: Animatronic
Looks: Glitch is styled after a raccoon, possessing the same mask on their face, as well a bushy tail. Their main fur is a musty dark gray color, and their muzzle is a shade of white. Patterned along their underbelly and tail is a dark and faded shade of purple, and throughout the suit, there's rips and tears. At the end of their hands, they have claws, and the same goes for their feet, which is all exposed metal.
Other/Questions: hope having no gender is okay <3
Approved!

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.