Thread: Spireclan [RP]
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2023, 02:08 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Blushedsunset
|Hunter|

Blushedsunset stretched, feeling bored. She should probably go hunt for prey soon, but she was exhausted somehow. Although she had only just woken up she felt like she had ran all around the world ten times. Her muscles ached but she didn't want to appear weak, she had worked too hard to lose her status just like that. She set off to hunt.

After exiting camp she looked around the leaf-fall territory, perhaps a mouse would be easy. She brought her nose to the ground, searching for a mouse hole. She stepped toward a tree when the scent of mice, not mouse, but mice, came into her nostrils. Approaching the tree she noticed a little hole, appearing to be empty but as she got closer and closer she knew the smell was coming from there. She stuck her paw in and snagged two mice. Killing them swiftly she headed back to camp.

She placed the two mice in the fresh-kill with a proud smile and sat down. Now she was really exhausted, that mouse-hole was all the way at the edge of territory! She had to trek there and all the way back. How she wanted to take a nice, long, nap.

((OPEN))

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 21st, 2023 at 04:51 PM.